Eighty-nine percent of B2B marketers use content marketing — defined as “a strategic
marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience—and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
And 65% report more success with their overall content marketing compared with one year ago.
But what are the most successful marketers doing that sets them apart from the pack? According to the latest research from the Content Marketing Institute, they all:
- Have a documented content marketing strategy
- Describe their organization’s content marketing maturity level as sophisticated or mature
- Have a high level of commitment to content marketing
- Agree that their organization is realistic about what content marketing can achieve
- Agree that leadership gives them ample time to produce content marketing results
- Deliver content consistently always or frequently
How does your organization rank when it comes to these initiatives? Have you audited your content lately? Revised your strategy? Are you delivering what your audience wants — when they want it and where they want it?
If not, let us help you get a jump start on 2018. Contact us if you have questions about how to improve your strategy for next year and beyond.