The winners of the 35th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards have been announced, and GLC won 11 awards for several of our client publications.
The competition, which is sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report, is the largest healthcare advertising awards competition in the country, with more than 4,000 entries submitted this year. A national panel of judges reviewed all entries based on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.
UHS’s Stay Healthy was selected as one of 18 Best of Show winners, which exhibited the highest standards, creativity and professionalism.
GLC publications also won gold, silver, bronze and merit awards, which are listed below.
- Pediatric Rounds, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Best Physician Referral
- Stay Healthy, UHS, Best Newsletter
- Just Kids, Children’s Hospital & Medical Center, Best External Publication
- My Health Today, Lawrence General Hospital, Best Newsletter
- Living Healthier Together, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Best External Publication
- Anne Arundel Medical Group Plastic Surgery Website, Anne Arundel Medical Center, Best Website
- Heroes, Inova Health System, Best Professional Recruitment Program
- Health Matters Magazine, Website & E-Newsletter, Augusta Health, Best Total Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Your Health Today, Augusta University Health, Best External Publication
- Heart of Hot Springs, CHI St. Vincent, Best Newsletter
- Just Kids, Children’s Hospital & Medical Center of Omaha, Best External Publication
Congratulations to our creative teams and client partners on this amazing achievement!